- Birth Date
- 21 September 1803
- Death Date
- 15 November 1862
Her husband, George, and her son, George, dropped out of the Company in the middle of Iowa and she continued on with her daughters, Dorothy and Elizabeth.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 52
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- Beecroft, Joseph, Journals 1844-1883, reel 3, vol. 6, 42-54.
- Condie, Gibson, Reminiscences and diary, 1865-1910, 42-43.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 61.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 258.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.