- Birth Date
- 22 January 1825
- Death Date
- 2 September 1885
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 62.
- Moore, Mary Soar Taylor, Biography of Mary Soar Taylor Moore, 1-2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 246.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.