- Birth Date
- 9 August 1804
- Death Date
- October 1856
He died en route. He was traveling with a group from Asten Rowent including John Jaques and the Loader family. His death date was recorded on church ordinance records. He is traveling with his sister, Jane.
The Horizon ship manifest and PEF records show his age as 56.
- Age at Departure: 51
- Died en Route
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 73.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 256.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America