- Birth Date
- 22 October 1826
- Death Date
- 1 April 1876
Hannah was a widow and came with her children. They sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 63.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America