- Birth Date
- About 1850
- Death Date
- March 1857
The company roster shows his name as "Walworth." Through the PEF, we see that James Blackham sent for William and his father, Thomas. They traveled with James' mother, Martha Blackham and her family. When his father died on the trail the Blackham family took William into their home and he died the following March in Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 6
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 234.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.