- Birth Date
- 10 October 1825
- Death Date
- November 1856
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 71.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 242.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Strong, Alice Walsh, Autobiographical sketch, in Josiah Rogerson, Papers [ca. 1895-1914], fd. 2.
- William L. Spicer Binder biography and journal, undated, 8-19.