- Birth Date
- 12 March 1798
- Death Date
- 19 March 1880
Elizabeth was preceded in 1853 by her children Sarah and William. Sarah married William Roberts Jones (a later rescuer) and they arranged through the Perpetual Emigrating Fund for Elizabeth's passage on 31 October 1853. She traveled with her daughter, also named Elizabeth. Death information spells her first name Elizabith.
Elizabeth and her daughter sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 58
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- Andrews, Elizabeth Wright, Reminiscences. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- "Died," Deseret News, 31 March 1880, 144.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 71.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Bonds and Promissory Notes
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 258.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.