- Birth Date
- 30 April 1808
- Death Date
- 3 July 1900
Was captain of his own company in 1856. Several years later, in 1863, he is seen crossing the plains again. Family histories indicate that he had returned to the States to purchase a piece of equipment for a new flour mill.
His birth date confirmed by Oak City Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 55
- Cropper, Thomas Waters, "History of Thomas Waters Cropper," in Robert L. Ashby, ed., The Robert L. Ashby and Hannah Cropper Family Book of Their Descendants and Ancestors, Book 4 , , 9-11.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- “Jacob Croft Company reports, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 51)
- Miller, Henry William, Diary, 1855 Apr.-1862 Oct., 27-29.
- Oak City Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, Reel 4842)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 37.