- Birth Date
- 23 October 1842
- Death Date
- 25 June 1932
Thomas Waters Cropper
He is the son of Sabrina Land Cropper Croft. He came to the Valley with his family in 1856. He crossed the plains again in 1864 as a teamster for the William S. Warren out-and-back company.
His birth and dates are confirmed by Oak City Ward records and the inscription on his gravestone. His death date is also confirmed by this death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Age at Departure: 21
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- Cropper, Thomas Waters, "History of Thomas Waters Cropper," in Robert L. Ashby, ed., The Robert L. Ashby and Hannah Cropper Family Book of Their Descendants and Ancestors, Book 4 , , 9-11.
- Oak City Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Thomas Waters Cropper in Family History of Thomas Waters Cropper and Hannah Lucretia Rogers (1957), 22-26, written by Robert L. Ashby.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.