- Birth Date
- 25 July 1801
- Death Date
- 1 May 1868
Maria Kristine Andersen
Maria Kristine Ammitzboll
She was traveling from Denmark with her daughter, Johanne Kirstine Andersen. She is listed as Mari Anderson on the roster.
- Age at Departure: 54
- Head of Household
- Anderson, Christian, Reminiscences and journal, 1857 May-1900 Dec., 2.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 27.
- Madsen, Peder, Diary 1856 Apr.-Sept., trans. Don H. Smith, 19-29.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 222.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .
- Smith, Marilyn Austin, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.