- Birth Date
- 23 February 1816
- Death Date
- 19 October 1856
Anne and Rasmus sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
Both died during the trek to Utah.
Date of death is confirmed by the Willie Company Emigrating Journal.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, 5.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 224.
- Smith, Don H., e-mail communication, 8 Apr. 2010