- Birth Date
- 3 August 1781
- Death Date
- 3 September 1856
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton, and the ship manifest shows her surname as "Ingra."
- Age at Departure: 74
- Died en Route
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 (No. 1)," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, 5.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 21.
- Levi Savage journal, 1855 March-1858 October.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Peder Madsen diary, 1856 April-September translated by Don H. Smith, 19-29.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company financial accounts, 1849-1886, B, 1854-1867, 204.
- William Woodward journal in Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956.