- Birth Date
- 7 September 1788
- Death Date
- 4 October 1856
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton. Their surname is listed as "Ingrey" on FamilySearch, but the company rosters and ship manifest lists their name as "Ingra."
Their widowed daughter, Kitty Ann Tassell, traveled with her parents.
- Age at Departure: 68
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 (No. 1)," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, 5.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 21.
- Levi Savage journal, 1855 March-1858 October.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company financial accounts, 1849-1886, B, 1854-1867, 204.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America