- Christening Date
- 25 April 1802
- Death Date
- 13 October 1856
The Jacobsen family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton. Rasmus Peter Hansen and his half-sister Maren Sophia Jorgensen also traveled with this family. Lucy was their aunt.
- Age at Departure: 56
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Peder Madsen diary, 1856 April-September translated by Don H. Smith, 19-29.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 224.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .