- Christening Date
- 25 April 1802
- Death Date
- 13 October 1856
Paul and Lucy sailed to the United States in 1856 on the ship Thornton. They were joined by Rasmus Peter Hansen and Maren Sophia Jorgensen. The four of them are grouped together in Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 224.
Paul, Rasmus Peter, and Maren each died en route to Utah.
- Age at Departure: 56
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 (No. 1)," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, 5.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Peder Madsen diary, 1856 April-September translated by Don H. Smith, 19-29.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 224.