- Birth Date
- 18 July 1829
- Death Date
- 9 August 1921
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship S. Curling.
Her mother and brother left the company in Florence.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, November 1856, 24.
- Oregon Death Index, 1898-2008
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 198.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America