- Birth Date
- 24 September 1839
- Death Date
- 15 October 1856
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Died en Route
- Hurren, Emma and Gretta Camp. "Life Sketch of My Grandmother, Emma Hurren Woolf."
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 19.
- Levi Savage journal, 1855 March-1858 October.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 204.
- Reeder, Adolph Madsen, Writings [ca. 1953].
- Reeder, Robert, History of Robert Reeder, 2-6. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)