- Birth Date
- 24 May 1837
- Death Date
- 22 December 1917
Surname is spelled "Reader" on the PEF ledger.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 19
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- "Handcart Vets Hold Reunion," Deseret Evening News, 3 October 1907, 11.
- Hurren, Emma and Gretta Camp. "Life Sketch of My Grandmother, Emma Hurren Woolf."
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 19.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- "Obituary. Robert Reeder. Hyde Park," The Journal, 27 December 1817, p. 4.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 252.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 204.
- Reeder, Adolph Madsen, Writings [ca. 1953].
- Reeder, Robert, History of Robert Reeder, 2-6. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)