- Birth Date
- 14 March 1834
- Death Date
- 12 February 1909
Charlotte Priscilla Richins
Charlotte Priscilla Taylor
John and Charlotte Richins had a daughter, Hannah Louisa, who traveled with them, but died on July 12, three days before the company departed from Iowa City. The company journal misidentifies the death as "the daughter of Hanna Louiza Richins" rather than Hannah herself.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 22
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 2.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 212
- “Pioneers Laid to Rest," Deseret News, 17 Feb. 1909, 3.
- Utah Death Certificates.