- Birth Date
- 6 August 1824
- Death Date
- 6 June 1892
The spelling of her name is confirmed by her Christening record.
Harriett and her sister Ellen sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- Bisley, Gloucestershire, England, Parish Records
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, November 1856, 24.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 218.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .