- Birth Date
- 31 October 1825
- Death Date
- 6 November 1857
Olof Jacobsson Wicklund
The family sailed to America in 1864 on the Monarch of the Sea, and the ship manifest lists their surname as "Vicklund." In some sources his surname is spelled "Wickland."
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, 5.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 27.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Peder Madsen diary, 1856 April-September translated by Don H. Smith, 19-29.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 226.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America