- Birth Date
- May 1809
- Death Date
Isabella sailed from Scotland to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton, and came to Utah with her daughter, Elizabeth. Her surname is listed as "Wilkie" on the ship manifest and company roster, she was a widow, and her age is shown as 48.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 (No. 1)," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, 5.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 26.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 202.