- Birth Date
- 17 January 1847
- Death Date
- 17 October 1891
The Dunford family first came to the Valley in 1856, but after a time they returned to St. Louis to live for several years. They again crossed to rejoin the Saints in 1864. The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in Moroni's reminiscences.
- Age at Departure: 9
- Age at Departure: 17
- 3rd Company of 50 reports, 1856 July.
- “Captain John D. Chase Company (independent), passenger list, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 9)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 20 September 1864, 3.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.