- Birth Date
- 20 December 1807
- Death Date
- 14 September 1894
Johanna and her son Joseph are listed in the 1860 Utah, Sanpete County Census with the surname of "Palmer," which is incorrect. Their surname should read "Farmer."
In some early records her given name is shown as "Hannah."
Her date of birth is confirmed by the Early Church Information File, which contains the date she gave at the time of her Patriarchal Blessing on 22 September 1861.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 3rd Company of 50 reports, 1856 July.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 3 October 1856, 7.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 28 October 1894, 608.
- Utah, FamilySearch, Early Church Information File, 1830-1900
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.