- Birth Date
- 8 February 1810
- Death Date
- 2 February 1894
Elizabeth her husband Samuel and their children traveled to America from England on the ship Sailor Prince arriving in New Orleans on 20 November 1848. On the ship manifest their surname is spelled "Meech." Some other sources spell their surname "Weach" and the 1850 Illinois census spells their surname "Welch."
Samuel died 20 October 1852 in Alton, Madison, Illinois. Elizabeth being widowed brought her family to Utah in 1856.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1850 Illinois Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 3rd Company of 50 reports, 1856 July.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 3 October 1856, 4.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Weech, Hyrum, [Autobiography], in Our Pioneer Parents , 1-5.
- Weech, Hyrum, Our Pioneer Parents: Autobiography of Hiram [i.e. Hyrum] Weech [193-?]