- Birth Date
- 29 May 1823
- Death Date
- 25 January 1909
Enoch Bartlett Tripp
The Tripp family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in 1853 with the Enoch Bartlett Tripp Company. The family included Enoch Bartlett and his wife Roxanna Sophia Billings, and their children William Bartlett, Enoch Wallace, and Robert Billings. Enoch Bartlett was Captain of the company.
At the end of a mission, Enoch Bartlett returned home with the Philemon C. Merrill Company in 1856. He served in the company as a Captain of Ten.
His death date is confirmed by his death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 33
- Returning Missionary
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Crook, John, Autobiography, in Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Collection, 1828-1963, reel 12, item 6, 8-10.
- Early Missionary Database
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Giles, Thomas Huskinson, Autobiography, 1854-1903.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Orson F. Whitey, History of Utah: in Four Volumes, Volume 4 (Salt Lake City, Utah: George Q. Cannon & Sons Co., Publishers, 1904), 488-92.
- Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude, vol. 4, p. 3157
- Samuel A. Woolley papers, 1846-1899, Volume 6, 213-44 and Volume 7, 1-15.
- Tripp, Enoch B, Autobiography, in Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Collection, 1828-1963, reel 17, item 13, 19.
- Tripp, Enoch Bartlett, Autobiography, 1895, in Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Collection, 1828-1963, reel 17, item 13, 14-15.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.