- Birth Date
- About 1815
- Death Date
She emigrated from England, along with William and their two children. William, Ann, and Sarah are located in the same household in Utah, according to 1860 census records.
Sarah and two children, Charles William and Rachel, are listed on the 1856 Enoch Train ship manifest. It is assumed that "Rachel" is Sarah Ann because Sarah Ann's name appears on the census with her family, and she is the same age as "Rache." Ann's husband's name does not appear in that record.
- Age at Departure: 41
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 152.
- W. B. Hodgetts Company report, 1856.