- Birth Date
- 28 November 1831
- Death Date
- 3 July 1912
Carl Christian Anthon Christensen
Captain of one of the 4 divisions of company. His travel to Utah is also mentioned in his wife's obituary.
He is mentioned as coming together with some Norwegian Saints in the Compilation of General Voyage Notes, in the 1868 John Riggs Murdock Company.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 36
- 1900 Utah Census.
- A Biographical Sketch of James Jensen by J. M. Tanner (1911), 23-40.
- "Another Pioneer Passes Away," Ephraim Enterprise, 12 May 1910, 1.
- C. C. A. Christensen, "By Handcart to Utah: The Account of C. C. A. Christensen," translated by Richard L. Jensen, Nebraska History 66 (1985): 332-48.
- Dorius, Johan F. F., [Journal], in "Church Emigration Book."
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- John Frantzen reminiscence and journal, 1889-1892, 29-39.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 13 September 1857, 25.
- Lund, Anthon H. Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificates.