- Birth Date
- 7 October 1824
- Death Date
- 23 September 1900
Captain of company. Evidence that he came in 1857 is also confirmed in information found in Church financial records. He is returning from a mission to the Eastern States in 1857.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Company Captain
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- A Biographical Sketch of James Jensen by J. M. Tanner (1911), 23-40.
- C. C. A. Christensen, "By Handcart to Utah: The Account of C. C. A. Christensen," translated by Richard L. Jensen, Nebraska History 66 (1985): 332-48.
- "Death of a Pioneer," <i>The Manti Messenger</i>, September 29, 1900, p 1.
- Dorius, C. C. N., Autobiography of Carl Christian Nicoli Dorius, 19-21. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- "Excerpts from the Journal of John F. F. Dorius," Church emigration, 1857.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Gottfredson, Peter, Autobiographical sketch [n.d.], 11-12.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- John Frantzen reminiscence and journal, 1889-1892, 29-39.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 13 September 1857, 25.
- Liljenquist, Ola Nilsson, Reminiscences. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Manuscript history of the John E. Forsgren Emigrating Company, circa 1930, 18-35.
- Richards, S. W. and Briant Stringam, 18 Aug. 1857, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 35, box 25, fd. 23.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wright, Caroline (Karen Marie) Olsen, Reminiscences, in Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude , 4 vols. ([Salt Lake City]: International Society Daughters of Utah Pioneers, 1998), 4:3474.