- Birth Date
- 4 December 1806
- Death Date
- 10 August 1875
A secondary source states that the Green family traveled to Utah with the 1848 Heber C. Kimball Company, but further research is needed to confirm the name of the company they traveled with.
He is later seen traveling back from California to Utah with the Thomas Rhoades company, as documented in the William Glover account.
His obituary lists his given name as "Hervey." It is listed as "Harvey" on the Land Records, High Priests of Nauvoo, the Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, the 1850 Utah census and notices of his death in the Salt Lake Herald.
He was a brother-in-law to Brigham Young.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 42
- 1850 Utah Census.
- "Died," The Saints' Herald , 1 Sep. 1875, 541.
- Glover, William, [Account of the Ship Brooklyn, ca. 1884], 7-8.
- High Priests of Nauvoo and Early Salt Lake City [Index], compiled by Nauvoo Restoration from Early Salt Lake Records.
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.