- Birth Date
- 24 July 1824
- Death Date
- 13 February 1906
He came from Denmark with his wife Maren and children, Andrew Ole and Ludvig Just (Livy). In some sources his surname is spelled "Olson."
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "21st Company of 50 report, 1852 July 10." In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Fd. 23)
- European Mission, [Emigration records, Scandinavian Mission] 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 13 September 1857, 26.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898) 382-383.
- Olsen, Livy, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 22:32-33, 38-39.
- Utah Death Certificates.