- Birth Date
- 24 July 1824
- Death Date
- 13 February 1906
He came from Denmark with his wife Maren and children, Andrew Ole and Ludvig Just (Livy). In some sources his surname is spelled "Olson."
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 21st Company of 50 report, 1852 July 10, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Ogden: W. H. Lever, 1898), 382-383.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 13 September 1857, 26.
- Olsen, Livy, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 22:32-33, 38-39.