- Birth Date
- 16 December 1822
- Death Date
- 16 September 1902
Joseph Foreman Sr.
Joseph served as the company chaplain. He, his wife and youngest daughter, Margaret, are all documented in the company. The rest of the children have been added because they are seen with their parents in Utah at the time of the 1860 federal census, so it is assumed that they all traveled together.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Sarah M. Cannon journal, 1857 May-September, Folder 1, 1857 May-September.
- Thomas S. Terry autobiography and diary, circa 1856, 1857 June-1859 December.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.