- Birth Date
- 21 June 1825
- Death Date
- 12 November 1906
James Henry Hart
James was the president of the St. Louis Stake. In 1857 when the call was made for all members of the Church to gather to Salt Lake, he led a small group of saints from his stake to the Salt Lake Valley. He was traveling with his wife and son.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Dutson, John William, "A Short History and Genealogy of John W. Dutson," 29-39.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- McCune, Henry Frederick, Autobiography and diaries, 1919-1924, fd. 1, 9-13.
- Richards, S. W. and Briant Stringam, 18 Aug. 1857, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 35, box 25, fd. 23.
- Sarah M. Cannon journal, 1857 May-September, Folder 1, 1857 May-September.
- Thomas S. Terry autobiography and diary, circa 1856, 1857 June-1859 December.