- Birth Date
- 27 January 1832
- Death Date
- 25 March 1916
Jesse Easters Murphy
Evidence that he came in 1857 is confirmed in information found in Church financial records.
He was the Captain of the company in 1860.
His name is listd as "Jesse Eastus Murphy" on the Utah Death Certificate Index, but the actualy death certificate shows his middle name as "Easters."
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 28
- Company Captain
- Burton, Richard F., The City of the Saints, and Across the Rocky Mountains to California , 181.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 26.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 4, p. 51.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Thomas S. Terry autobiography and diary, circa 1856, 1857 June-1859 December.
- Utah Death Certificates.