- Birth Date
- 17 May 1834
- Death Date
- 7 June 1915
Angus Munn Cannon
The Lambert family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Allen Taylor Company in 1849. The Lamberts included Charles and his wife Mary Alice Cannon, and their children Charles John and George Cannon. Mary’s siblings also traveled with them: Angus Munn, David Henry, and Leonora Cannon.
At the end of a mission, Angus Munn returned to the Salt Lake Valley with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 15
- Age at Departure: 23
- Returning Missionary
- "An Old Pioneer's Reminiscence," Deseret Evening News , 20 Juy 1901, 2.
- "Angus M. Cannon is Dead; Was a Pioneer," Salt Lake Telegram , 7 June 1915, 2.
- Bitton, Ronald Davis, Guide to Mormon Diaries & Autobiographies , p. 56.
- Brinton, David, to Brigham Young, 20 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Gardner, Robert, Diaries and reminiscences, 1857-1887, item 4, 88-92.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 3.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 33.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.