- Birth Date
- 23 November 1823
- Death Date
- 17 October 1901
Ezra Thompson Clark
The Clark family initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Willard Richards Company in 1848. The Clark family included Ezra Thompson Clark and his wife Mary Stevenson, and their sons Ezra James and Timothy Baldwin.
At the end of a mission, Ezra Thompson traveled home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 34
- Returning Missionary
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Clark, Mary Stevenson, Autobiography [ca. 1908], 2-3.
- Crosby, Caroline Barnes, Memoirs and diary 1851-1882, fd. 2, 7-24.
- Crosby, Jonathan, Papers, in Caroline Barnes Crosby, Memoirs and diary 1851-1882, reel 1, item 1, 27-29.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Jenson, Andrew, Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia , 3:343-4.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 17.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.