- Birth Date
- 28 September 1806
- Death Date
- 25 June 1879
The Hill family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Aaron Johnson Company in 1850. The Hill family included Isaac and his wife Eliza Wright and their son William, and Isaac’s daughters from a previous marriage Elizabeth and Lucinda. Eliza died en route.
Isaac’s oldest daughter, Nancy Ann, and her family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the David Wood Company in 1852.
At the end of a mission, Isaac returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 51
- Bitton, Ronald Davis, Guide to Mormon Diaries & Autobiographies , p. 156.
- Brinton, David, to Brigham Young, 20 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- "Died," Deseret News, 9 July 1879, 368.
- Elijah Averett autobiography, 15, in Averett family notebook, circa 1916-1965.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Jacob Hamblin papers, 1850-1877, Autobiography and journal, 1850 June-1854 April, 1870 April.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Laura Hanson Stock, Heap Genealogy (1964), 143.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock, letter, 22 July 1858.
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.