- Birth Date
- 3 April 1826
- Death Date
- 7 May 1901
Richard Hill and his wife Elizabeth Thompson Hill traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Cyrus H. Wheelock Company in 1853.
At the end of a mission, Richard returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 32
- Brinton, David, to Brigham Young, 20 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- C. H. Wheelock Company report, 1853 September 19.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Thomas Bullock, letter, 22 July 1858.
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.