- Birth Date
- 7 February 1810
- Death Date
- 19 December 1903
Charles Wesley Hubbard
The Hubbard family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Heber C. Kimball Company in 1848. The Hubbard Family included Charles Wesley and his wife Mary Ann Bosworth and their children Emma, Rhoda Ann, John, Heber William, and Julia Cynthia.
At the end of a mission, Charles returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 48
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Heber C. Kimball journals, 1848 June-July and 1848 July-September, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Joseph G. Hovey papers, 1845-1856, circa 1933, Autobiography, 1845-1856, 130-75.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 24 September 1848, 30.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 14.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 156.
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.