- Birth Date
- 10 April 1826
- Death Date
- 23 October 1908
William Francis Maylett
William Francis and Elizabeth Rudd Maylett traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Philemon C. Merrill Company in 1856.
At the end of a mission, William returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Age at Departure: 30
- Brinton, David, to Brigham Young, 20 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 156.
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.