- Birth Date
- 23 June 1828
- Death Date
- 1 March 1903
Daniel Page Jr.
Three Page siblings, Ruth, Daniel, and Joseph traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Harmon Cutler Company in 1852. Ruth made arrangements with William Wallace Raymond to do the washing, ironing, and cooking for six people, and to nurse his wife, Almira Cutler Raymond, who was pregnant, along the way. Daniel was Clerk of the company.
According to Ruth’s journal, their parents, Daniel and Mary Socwell, and their siblings Jonathan Socwell, Mary Ellen, Lorana, and Jeremiah Day traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Joseph Outhouse Company in 1852.
At the end of a mission, Daniel Jr. returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 29
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Page, Samuel [Daniel], [Journal], in "Church Emigration Book."
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files (CR 376 1), 1850-1887.
- Rogers, Ruth Page, Autobiography and journals, 1850-1907, fd. 1, 19-24.
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.