- Birth Date
- 18 August 1829
- Death Date
- 1 April 1864
The Peirce family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Jedediah M. Grant/Joseph B. Noble Company in 1847. The Peirce family included Robert and his wife Hannah Harvey, and their children Margaret Peirce and her family, Thomas, William, and Edith Evelina.
At the end of a mission, Thomas returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 17
- Age at Departure: 28
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Ensign, Martin Luther, Autobiography 1897.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 29.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.