- Birth Date
- 14 July 1831
- Death Date
- 23 July 1903
Thomas Wilson Russell
Thomas arrived in Utah sometime before the 1850 federal census was taken. He appears as a 19 year old laborer living with the Alexander Hill family. Further research is needed to determine exactly when and with whom he traveled to the Salt Lake Valley.
At the end of a mission, Thomas returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Age at Departure: 26
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Bunting, James Lovett, Diaries, 1857-1920, 95-100.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.