- Birth Date
- 8 May 1813
- Death Date
- 7 May 1894
William Price Thomas
It appears that the Thomas family sailed on the Joseph Badger on 17 October-23 November 1850 from Liverpool to New Orleans. Their first known child that was born in Utah was in 1853 according to the 1860 census. It appears that the Thomas family traveled to Utah between 1850 and 1853. According to the Joseph Badger ship manifest, the Thomas family included William and his wife Margaret, and their children John, Evan, David, and William.
At the end of a mission, William returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Age at Departure: 45
- 1856 Utah Census.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.