- Birth Date
- 3 October 1837
- Death Date
- 15 December 1924
Seymour Bicknell Young
The Young family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the William Snow/Joseph Young Company in 1850. The Young family included Joseph and his wife Jane Adeline Bicknell and their children: Jane Adeline, Joseph Bicknell, Seymour Bicknell, LeGrand, Julia Ann Vilate, and Chloe Eliza.
At the end of a mission, Seymour returned home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Age at Departure: 20
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 17 September 1856, 2-3.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Missionary Record Index
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.