- Birth Date
- 1 September 1832
- Death Date
- 4 November 1918
William John Silver
He served as the Clerk of the company and came with his wife and three children. His death date is confirmed by his death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- Eldridge, Joseph, [Autobiography], in Joseph Eldridge Robinson, Biography of, and some writings by, Joseph Eldridge and Joseph Eldridge Robinson, his grandson [1902-1923], reel 4, box 5, fd. 6, 22-24.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1161.
- "Pioneer Iron Worker Dies at Advanced Age," Deseret Evening News, 5 Nov. 1918, 3.
- Stevenson, Edward, [Diary], Collection 1849-1922, reel 1, fd. 3, vol. 6, 75-81.
- Taylor, George H., "The Autobiography of George H. Taylor" , 23-29.
- Taylor, George Hamilton, Autobiography, ca. 1900, 16-29, MSS SC 183.
- "Thomas Wasden," In Biographical Information Relating to Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel database.
- Utah Death Certificates.