- Birth Date
- About 1834
- Death Date
He served as Clerk of the Company.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Henry Hobbs journal, 1859 May-1860 July.
- John Young Smith diary, in Ila May Fisher Maughan, Joseph McKay-Martha Blair: Their Progenitors, Posterity and Lineal Lines-A Documented History, 1135-1967 (1967), 41-48.
- "Latter Day Saints' Immigration," Deseret News, 24 August 1859, 197.
- Lindsey, Bithiah, "History of Mrs. Bithia Lindsey since joining the Mormon religion and crossing the plains to Salt Lake City, Utah," ca. 1836-ca. 1917.
- Lindsey, Mark, The Journals of Mark Lindsey: Mormon Missionary, Handcart Pioneer and Entrepreneur (1832-1900) , ed. Donald B. Lindsey and Rosy Lindsey [2002?], 413-15, 473.
- McIntyre, Thomas, Reminiscences, in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4 Sept. 1859, 9-10.
- Simons, Fanny Fry, [Journal], in An Enduring Legacy, 12 vols. [1978-89], 6:191-202.
- Thomas McIntyre journal, 1854 November-1913 May, 16-68.