- Birth Date
- 2 November 1841
- Death Date
- 24 August 1917
Orson Chandler Holbrook
Born in Nauvoo, Orson initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Brigham Young Company of 1848, as indicated in the 1850 Utah Census.
In 1867, while living in Fillmore, Utah, Orson was called to serve a mission. He left for that mission on 27 April 1867. At the end of his mission, he traveled home with the Daniel D. McArthur Company in 1868, which started toward the Salt Lake Valley from Benton, Wyoming, as indicated in Daniel Duncan McArthur's Record Book.
- Age at Departure: 6
- Age at Departure: 26
- Returning Missionary
- 1850 Utah Census, Iron County.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Missionary Record Index, 1830-1971.
- Utah Death Certificates.