- Birth Date
- About 1799
- Death Date
The McIntyre Reminiscenses states that she was 73 years of age. Left the train on the first of August but was found at the trading post 15 days later.
- Age at Departure: 60
- Henry Hobbs journal, 1859 May-1860 July.
- John Young Smith diary, in Ila May Fisher Maughan, Joseph McKay-Martha Blair: Their Progenitors, Posterity and Lineal Lines-A Documented History, 1135-1967 (1967), 41-48.
- "Latter Day Saints' Immigration," Deseret News, 24 August 1859, 197.
- McIntyre, Thomas, Reminiscences, in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4 Sept. 1859, 9-10.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 352.
- Thomas McIntyre journal, 1854 November-1913 May, 16-68.