- Birth Date
- 13 September 1810
- Death Date
- 25 March 1891
Isaac Allen Sr.
Isaac crossed the Atlantic on the ship Germanicus in 1854. His family followed on the ship William Stetson in 1855 and, according to his obituary, they lived "on Dry Hill, Mo. until 1859 when they came to the Valley." He traveled with the Haight/Kesler freight train, probably working as a teamster. His wife and children traveled with the Stevenson company that same year.
He is also listed on the 1854 ship Marshfield.
- Age at Departure: 48
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Family Data Collection
- Fifteenth Ward, Record of Members.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 12 June 1859, 4.
- "Latter Day Saints' Immigration," Deseret News, 24 August 1859, 197.