- Birth Date
- 2 February 1824
- Death Date
- 7 September 1901
Nehemiah Wood Birdno
He first came to the Valley in 1859, but at some point, he returned east because he is seen crossing the plains to the Valley again in the 1861 Milo Andrus Company. He served as a captain of ten in that second trip.
The article in "The Journal" mentions his travel to Utah with the 1859 Brown pioneer Company.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 37
- Brown, James S., Giant of the Lord: Life of a Pioneer , 415-22.
- "Early Pioneer of Logan Has Vivid Recollection on Early Events in Life," The Journal, 20 November 1926, p. 7.
- "Latter Day Saints' Immigration," Deseret News, 24 August 1859, 197.
- Milo Andrus Emigrating Company journal, 1861 April-May and July-August.
- Portrait and Biographical Record of Arizona, , p. 926
- Trail diary, Captain James Brown's wagon company, 1859 June-August, 9.